Safeguarding Children and Young People Training Course (3 hour)
It is essential that all staff have an up-to-date knowledge of child protection procedures if working with children and young people. This programme supports learners in understanding their roles and responsibilities in the safeguarding arena and teaches current legislation and practice on the safeguarding process.
This 3 hour programme is designed around Government legislation and guidance and will update you on how to identify abuse, report concerns, recognise risks and what happens after a referral to social care has been made.
Training is delivered by Specialist Registered Nurses who have extensive knowledge and experience in safeguarding practice.
Course content includes:
- The role of safeguarding children and young people
- The different types of abuse and how to recognise them
- The key principles of legislation which protects children and young people
- The process for reporting suspected child abuse
- How to identify and respond early to the needs of vulnerable children, including young carers & disabled children
- What happens after a referral and Child Protection action is taken
A Certificate of Attendance is awarded on completion of the course and is valid for 3 years.
£350 for groups of up to 16 people at your venue (quotes given for larger numbers).
Training is delivered either face to face at your venue or as ‘Virtual TEACH’ – face to face training delivered by way of video conference. Tailored to your requirements and delivered on a date and time that suits you.
For further details and to make a booking please contact us on 020 8720 6635 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.. Alternatively you can complete our booking enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.