Safeguarding Children and Young People Training Course (3-hour)
It is essential that all staff have an up-to-date knowledge of child protection procedures if working with children and young people. This programme supports learners in understanding their roles and responsibilities in the safeguarding arena and teaches current legislation and practice on the safeguarding process.
This 3-hour programme is designed around Government legislation and guidance and will update you on how to identify abuse, report concerns, recognise risks and what happens after a referral to social care has been made.
Training is delivered by Specialist Registered Nurses who have extensive knowledge and experience in safeguarding practice.
Course content includes:
- The role of safeguarding children and young people
- The different types of abuse and how to recognise them
- The key principles of legislation which protects children and young people
- The process for reporting suspected child abuse
- How to identify and respond early to the needs of vulnerable children, including young carers & disabled children
- What happens after a referral and Child Protection action is taken
A Certificate of Attendance is awarded on completion of the course.
£450 for groups of up to 20 people at your venue (quotes given for larger numbers).
Delivered at your venue* or virtually face-to-face on a date and time that suits you.
For further details on our Safeguarding Children and Young People Training Course and to make a booking please contact us on 020 8720 6635 or email us at email@example.com.. Alternatively you can complete our booking enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.
* Face-to-face training is offered to venues in London, Essex, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
Safeguarding children and young people training courses for school and college staff.