Basic Life Support (including AED) & Anaphylaxis 3 hours
Anaphylaxis is a potentially life threatening condition and prompt action in its recognition and management is essential to preserve life.
This training session covers prevention and allergen avoidance, recognition of an allergic reaction and identification and treatment of a severe allergic reaction.
The practical elements of the training allow you to practice and familiarise yourself with a trainer auto injector and teach you how to carry out basic life support.
- Signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Definition of anaphylaxis
- Assessing a casualty’s level of consciousness
- Administering treatment to a casualty
- Adrenaline auto injectors (Epipen, Jext, Emerade)
- Recognising the need to commence CPR
- Perform CPR on a manikin – adult, child and baby
- How and when to use a defibrillator (AED)
- Recovery position
- Individual health care plans
Certificates are valid for 12 months and are accredited and regulated by the First Aid Industry Body (FAIB).
£350 for groups of up to 12 people (quotes given for larger numbers)
Training has been adapted to allow for social distancing; and we have adopted enhanced hygiene and infection control measures and revised training techniques to ensure safety of your staff and our trainers. Held at your work place on a date and time that suits you.
For further details and to make a booking please contact us on 020 8720 6635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can complete our booking enquiry form and we will get straight back to you.